Light and compact package even for challenging tasks
2-in-1: Cutting and loading
The Biojack 160 energy wood grapple has powerful cutting capacity for a device of its size. It is perfectly suited for harvesting low-grade timber and energy wood, and is a nifty tool, for instance, for clearing fields and roadsides.
Due to the moving blade, the Biojack 160 energy wood grapple can be used easily for felling and loading without any special measures. There is no need to remove the blade for loading; in the loading position it is securely stowed away inside the frame. Installation is easy and swift; no additional hydraulics is required, other than a pressure and a return hose. The technical features of this Biojack grapple ensure that stumps are cut low and that the cutting result is smooth.
- 2-in-1: cutting and loading
- for harvesting low-grade timber and clearing of fields and roadsides
- impressive cutting capacity for a device of its size
- moving blade
- no additional hydraulics is required, other than a pressure and a return hose
- cutting at the ground level > low stump
- flexible work cycle
- available with the following excavator couplings: S40, S45, S50, S60, S70, S80 and NTP10
- base machine: excavators, telescopic handlers
Weight (without a coupling)
200 kg (440 lbs)
Cutting diameter max. (Nordic timber species)
150-180 mm (6"-7")
840 mm (33")
Total height in the felling position
500 mm (23")
35-60 L/min (9-16 gpm)
Operating pressure range (total pressure – back pressure)
Back pressure, max.
Pressure and return lines min.